Fun with E-Ink, X and Gumstix
My second ever article on "Fun with E-Ink, X and Gumstix" came out in Linux Journal. A note for fellow Gumstix fans, I've been posting patches here to cleanup my mess with direct manipulation of GPSR/GPLR in metronomefb and then subsequently am200epd. Its still a long way from complete as the layering is a bit complex since I've switched to repurposing pxafb's fb but I think it is moving in the right direction.
Deferred IO is starting to get used now so I'm feeling happy about it despite serious bugs to be fixed. I've submitted some talk proposals about defio to various conferences, but looks like things will be a bust as flight costs are drifting rapidly close to my credit card limit. Everything seems to have gone up except for income! Must get out of debt soon before the bills start getting scary.
Deferred IO is starting to get used now so I'm feeling happy about it despite serious bugs to be fixed. I've submitted some talk proposals about defio to various conferences, but looks like things will be a bust as flight costs are drifting rapidly close to my credit card limit. Everything seems to have gone up except for income! Must get out of debt soon before the bills start getting scary.
Labels: e-ink

1 Comments:
Hi
Great to see someone doing some great e-ink dev work! I have just started with my AM-300 kit (http://www.saintzeno.com/blog/2008/07/16/displaying-my-own-content).
Keep up the great work.
Cheers
Dave
Post a Comment
<< Home